I build accessible, usable websites
I do this using standards based web design and development principles.
I am a freelance web designer who works independently. I also collaborate with other web design companies on various projects.
Why Hire Me?
- My work is of a consistent high standard
- I provide benefits to clients through decreased development and maintainance time
- I use and endorse web standards, such as XHTML & CSS, making the sites I build accessible to a wide range of browsers and devices
- I have over 10 years experience in web design & development, production and user-interface design
- I offer a complete service package, including hosting, reporting and online marketing
- My clients are very satisfied with the work I do, and use my services frequently
"... we have been particularly impressed with David's overall production and attention to detail. His technical skills are of the highest quality and he has been a vital element in the success of our projects ..."
Mark Payne, Clear Thinking Group
What are my Skills?
- User Interface Design
- Search Engine Optimisation
- W3C Standards Compliance
I often take on contract work from design companies, and have worked on many large and small business websites.
I can, and do, work remotely for clients who are based outside Melbourne, Australia.
I am a member of the Web Standards Group, and one of the founding members of the Melbourne Web Standards Group.
Web Essentials 2005 covered the latest developments in web design, development, user experience and accessibility, workflow and strategy.